“It’s a new time and a new team.” Officially, that was the slogan of last year’s Hofstra team. A team in transition. A team with a new head coach. A team that routinely played with a short lineup.
Sophomore Marquis Wright led the Saints in more ways than one last season.
UMass Lowell head coach Pat Duquette has been adamant that he would like to build his program from the ground up.
St. John’s guard Rysheed Jordan doesn’t speak with media often.
Marist senior Chavaughn Lewis and redshirt sophomore Khallid Hart have been getting used to changes in the way they play.
Considering the Canisius roster, sophomore Zach Lewis is a grizzled veteran. After all, he is the team’s returning leading scorer after a senior-laden team graduated.
Earlier this offseason we posted a “Way Too Early” all-conference assortment on the NEC, so now John and I are making it official.
As two of the key parts of Albany’s last two America East championship runs, senior Sam Rowley and redshirt junior Peter Hooley know what it takes to win a title.
On March 9, 2011, Robert Morris held a slim two-point advantage over LIU Brooklyn with three minutes left in overtime. Believe it or not, that moment was the closest Andy Toole has ever gotten to qualifying for the NCAA tournament as the Colonials head coach.
Columbia’s attempts to challenge Harvard at the top of the Ivy League standings are going to be a little more difficult, as two rotation players from last season will not be with the program for the 2014-15 season.
Donate To Help Big Apple Buckets
John’s ThoughtsMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- What Does Elijah Minnie's Dismissal Mean for Robert Morris?
- Yale 83, Cornell 52: Longest Win Streak in 59 Years For Bulldogs
- Yale 86, Columbia 72: Sherrod Can't Miss, Bulldog Offense Can't Be Stopped
- Juan'ya Green Becomes Fourth To Score 1,000 At Two Schools
- Saint Joseph's 82, Fordham 60: The Hawk Is Alive And Well
- Tracking CBI and CIT Bids
- NIT Bracketology: January 1, 2016
- NIT Bracketology: Jan. 25, 2016
- Sacred Heart 74, St. Francis Brooklyn 70: Gutty, Gritty Pioneers
- Siena Freshman Nico Clareth Bringing Saints Energy