This was not how year one was scripted for Vermont freshman Ernie Duncan.
Quinnipiac got, at least by terms of conference affiliation, its biggest win in school history Sunday afternoon, toppling Pac-12 giant Oregon State 60-52 at the TD Bank Center. As with much in life, there are a couple of things that aren’t exactly what they seem in the preceding sentence. But before we get to that, let’s […]
Harvard’s visit to No. 6 Virginia shaped up as one of Sunday’s most interesting showdowns, with the Crimson riding a six-game win streak and the Cavaliers still unbeaten. But it quickly became a rout, as Virginia ran up a 39-8 lead by halftime and won 76-27.
Manhattan junior Shane Richards set a new school record of 166 career 3-pointers with a straightaway jumper a minute into the second half.
Before the season even started, Saint Peter’s knew they were in for an uphill climb.
Sacred Heart was 5-26 last season, and quite frankly had very little going for them in Anthony Latina’s first campaign, finishing 273rd in the nation in adjusted offense and even worse (297th) on defense. What does a young coach do after a season like that? Think a lot, first of all. And second, go to […]
Columbia (6-3) defeated Hofstra (7-3) 82-77 in its signature win of non-conference season. Here are five thoughts following Saturday’s contest at Levien Gym.
Defense wins championships. Maybe. Sometimes. But not at Belmont, who has won six championships in the last nine seasons (five Atlantic Sun, and one in the OVC where it currently resides) largely because it can shoot the ball better than you.
Saint Francis U. upset Rutgers 73-68 Saturday. The Red Flash are now 6-4, coming off good wins against Duquesne and Rutgers.
For the first time in a long time, Vermont has been able to do something they didn’t do often last season, and it’s thanks to the last freshman they signed to their squad.
Donate To Help NYC Buckets
Top Posts & Pages
- Reggie Witherspoon Carries The Torch At Canisius
- Non-Conference Schedule Tracker
- Head Coach Contract Tracker
- Jared Grasso An Expert At Juggling His Responsibilities At Iona
- Kelvin Amayo Arrives On Time For Iona
- Kelvin Amayo's Iona Debut Complicated by Surgeries
- Tale of Two Teams for Iona's Cluess
- 5 Thoughts About The 2016 Attendance Figures
- Value Add Dominos Not WAR Indicates Jameel Warney is All-American
- Kelvin Parker and Josh Castellanos No Longer With Mount St. Mary's