On Monday I released my top impact transfers of the Northeast Conference; now it’s time for the freshmen.
The top of Ken Pomeroy’s NEC projections make a ton of sense. Robert Morris and St. Francis Brooklyn are considered the class of the NEC and there they are at the top of the standings, though a little lower than the league would probably like at 177th and 198th respectively.
While it doesn’t feel like a reset, it’s close to it for Canisius head coach Jim Baron.
Stony Brook announced on Tuesday that their newly renovated arena will open as the Island Federal Credit Union Arena.
Niagara was a better team last season than the one that won just seven games, and two of those reasons were Wesley Myers and Ramone Snowden.
Ken Pomeroy released his preseason rankings on Sunday night, which of course meant that Twitter spent all of Monday dissecting them. When it comes to the smaller conferences there are definitely some odd results. That’s of course why we have 10,000 sims! I took the new adjusted offensive and defensive efficiencies for each team in […]
Merely six days ago, a soft-spoken Kyle Vinales sat at a table inside the Barclays Center for the Northeast Conference (NEC) Social Media Day.
Every season you can always count on several transfers — junior college or Division I — to make an immediate impact in the NEC.
Even while Fordham transfer Marvin Dominique spent a season on the bench, Saint Peter’s head coach John Dunne was optimistic that the 6’7″ forward would have an impact right away.
Is this the season Kevin Willard leads Seton Hall to an NCAA tournament appearance?
Donate To Help Big Apple Buckets
John’s ThoughtsMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- What Does Elijah Minnie's Dismissal Mean for Robert Morris?
- Siena Freshman Nico Clareth Bringing Saints Energy
- LIU 77, Mount St. Mary's 74: LIU Hoping Talent Trumps Experience
- Transformed Vermont Still Leans On Ethan O'Day
- Sacred Heart 74, St. Francis Brooklyn 70: Gutty, Gritty Pioneers
- UNCW 70, Hofstra 67: Pride Blow 20 Point Lead
- Head Coach Contract Tracker
- Yale 86, Columbia 72: Sherrod Can't Miss, Bulldog Offense Can't Be Stopped
- Justin Robinson Developing Into A Star At Monmouth
- Siena's Marquis Wright Having An Impact While Sidelined