The St. Francis Brooklyn Terriers unveiled their new look to the Remsen Street faithful on Monday night and showed that there is still work to do.
We’re back! Ryan Peters joins me for the season opening episode of NEC Fast Break.
Three to five college basketball games is hardly a relevant sample size, but there have been some interesting trends, story lines and awesome individual performances from the first week and a half of the 2016-17 season.
The MAAC let three winnable games slip through its fingers and Sacred Heart surprised Hofstra in a busy night of college basketball.
Yale went and grabbed a big scalp for the Ivy League. St. Francis Brooklyn finally played a game and Seton Hall crushed Central Connecticut.
The new season is upon us! As I did last season, here are some bold predictions about what’s going to happen in 2016-17.
Throughout the offseason, I’ve been hearing a lot of chatter regarding several unknown players within the NEC. Because there’s plenty of opportunity given the graduations and transfers, coaches are desperate to prop up their guys in the preseason to see if they’ll rise to the challenge. Sometimes they will, sometimes they won’t.
For the fifth straight year, I traveled to the Barclay’s Center to cover NEC Social Media Day, an event I always enjoy covering. Besides getting to catch up with a majority of the league’s coaches and SIDs, this day also signals that college basketball is right around the corner!
The KenPom preseason rankings for the 2016-17 season have arrived! Leaves are turning colors, the air is getting chillier and practices have been underway for several weeks now. Before you know it, November 11 will be upon us!
The NCAA released its annual look at college basketball attendance figures yesterday.
Donate To Help NYC Buckets
Top Posts & Pages
- Iona Rebounds To Earn First Home Win
- Hofstra Preaches Team Effort As Kentucky Looms
- Three Thoughts: Iona 90, FDU 73 - Schadrac Casimir's Road Back
- Head Coach Contract Tracker
- Three Thoughts: Yale 66, Sacred Heart 52
- Manhattan 60, Fordham 53: Big December Win For Jaspers
- NEC Roundup - Positive Trends and Power Rankings 2.0
- Ivy League Weekly Roundup: Viral Moments and Marquee Games
- Sophomore Jairus Lyles Thriving With UMBC
- Assessing The MAAC After The December Weekend Plus