A few weeks are now in the books, so here is an early look around America East.
The road was a tough place to be for most of the local teams on Sunday. Hopefully Feast Week can give every team some much needed home cooking.
Going to be reviving this semi-regular feature to recap what happened around college basketball on big nights of the week. Considering there were 163 games on opening night, it seems like a great time to recap all the action.
The new season is upon us! As I did last season, here are some bold predictions about what’s going to happen in 2016-17.
In 2014 Parker Executive Search helped bring Shawn Heilbron from Oregon State to Stony Brook University to be the new athletic director. Two years later, when he needed to find a head coach, Heilbron reached back out to Daniel Parker’s firm.
Unless you’re at one of about 20 top schools in the country hiring a head coach is similar to recruiting. You go find the best one you can and hope they’re a good fit.
One week after their first America East championship victory, the Steve Pikiell era came to an end.
STONY BROOK – I’m not sure how much Carson Puriefoy and Jameel Warney have taken advantage of Stony Brook’s nationally respected philosophy department in their time on Long Island, but perhaps Nietzsche and Schopenhauer were ringing through the heads of the sold-out crowd at Island Federal Credit Union Arena early in the second half Saturday […]
STONY BROOK, N.Y. — Stony Brook received a career-best performance when they needed it most.
STONY BROOK, N.Y. — The Steve Pikiell era reached its apex on Saturday morning at Island Federal Credit Union Arena.
Donate To Help NYC Buckets
America East Highlights
Top Posts & Pages
- Iona Rebounds To Earn First Home Win
- Hofstra Preaches Team Effort As Kentucky Looms
- Three Thoughts: Iona 90, FDU 73 - Schadrac Casimir's Road Back
- Head Coach Contract Tracker
- Three Thoughts: Yale 66, Sacred Heart 52
- Manhattan 60, Fordham 53: Big December Win For Jaspers
- NEC Roundup - Positive Trends and Power Rankings 2.0
- Ivy League Weekly Roundup: Viral Moments and Marquee Games
- Sophomore Jairus Lyles Thriving With UMBC
- Assessing The MAAC After The December Weekend Plus