Ahmad Walker couldn’t help but remember what Will Brown said on the sideline of their regular season finale back in 2013.
Bryan Dougher knew this day would come.
The 2015-16 season is a little more than a week away! To celebrate here are eight bold predictions about the upcoming season. These of course come with Big Apple Buckets no worries, money-back guarantee. So you know they’re going to be 100 percent correct.
As the America East preseason rankings and first team were revealed, only one Stony Brook name was on it.
Just a little less than four years ago – on Nov. 9, 2012 – Jameel Warney appeared in a Seawolves uniform for the first time making his first start at Marist.
Stony Brook reigned supreme for the second straight season in the America East conference’s preseason poll, earning seven of a possible eight votes for the top spot, since coaches are not allowed to vote for their own team.
Stony Brook did something they had not done since four years ago, traveled out on a foreign tour.
When Stony Brook makes their European trip in August, they will be without one of their upperclassmen.
Stony Brook posted the best assist-to-turnover ratio in the America East last season and more help is on the way to make sure the Seawolves stay on top come the new season in November.
It is hard to be as close as Stony Brook was to their elusive first NCAA tournament berth without getting there.
Donate To Help Big Apple Buckets
John’s ThoughtsMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Fordham 87, Manhattan 64: Rams Flying High In The Bronx
- Fairfield 82, Columbia 81 (OT) : Break Up The Runnin' Stags
- Manhattan's Steve Masiello Embracing Adversity, Injuries
- Slowing Down The Monmouth Hype Train
- Hartford's John Carroll Ruled Out For The Season
- North Florida 78, St. Francis Brooklyn 65 : Three Thoughts
- Youth Strengthening Fairfield, Sydney Johnson
- Head Coach Contract Tracker
- Harvard 80, Bryant 45 : Three Thoughts
- Monmouth Micah Seaborn Ruled Ineligible for the 2014-15 Season