Seton Hall leads our New York City power rankings as we start conference play.
The road was a tough place to be for most of the local teams on Sunday. Hopefully Feast Week can give every team some much needed home cooking.
Yale went and grabbed a big scalp for the Ivy League. St. Francis Brooklyn finally played a game and Seton Hall crushed Central Connecticut.
The new season is upon us! As I did last season, here are some bold predictions about what’s going to happen in 2016-17.
Unless you’re at one of about 20 top schools in the country hiring a head coach is similar to recruiting. You go find the best one you can and hope they’re a good fit.
The 2015-16 season is a little more than a week away! To celebrate here are eight bold predictions about the upcoming season. These of course come with Big Apple Buckets no worries, money-back guarantee. So you know they’re going to be 100 percent correct.
Saint Francis U. upset Rutgers 73-68 Saturday. The Red Flash are now 6-4, coming off good wins against Duquesne and Rutgers.
Rutgers shot nearly 60% from the field in the first half, building a cushion which would help the Scarlet Knights fend off the Manhattan Jaspers 63-55 Sunday afternoon at Madison Square Garden.
St. Francis Brooklyn led numerous times at the RAC against Big Ten opponent Rutgers in a back-and-forth show in the second half. The Terriers ended up losing 76-73 in the final seconds though after a missed three point shot by Brent Jones, when St. Francis was only down by two. St. Francis is now 0-3 […]
Top Posts & Pages
- Conference Realignment Rough Cut
- Quinnipiac Freshmen Dixon and Kiss Leading Bobcats Into Contention
- Head Coach Contract Tracker
- LIU Brooklyn Will Hire Derek Kellogg
- Jack Perri Out At LIU Brooklyn
- The NEC Becoming The G-League of Mid-Majors
- Breaking Down Cane Broome's Transfer From Sacred Heart
- Tracking CBI, CIT and Vegas 16 Bids
- Bryant 65, CCSU 54: Nisre Zouzoua Ready To Pick Up Torch
- What Does Elijah Minnie's Dismissal Mean for Robert Morris?