Quinnipiac probably couldn’t have asked for a better first two seasons in the MAAC after transitioning from the Northeast Conference.
Quinnipiac will get at least one season out of guard Giovanni McLean, but they hope to have two by the time the fall begins.
Quinnipiac’s Kasim Chandler has been granted his release from the program, the school confirmed on Thursday.
The MAAC announced its All-Conference teams as well as All-Rookie team during the final coaches conference call of the season on Monday afternoon.
With one more home game looming later this week against Siena, Quinnipiac used their weekend game against Canisius as an opportunity to honor their 10 senior players and staff.
This is a quick wrap up of some things I’ve been meaning to write about from around the MAAC, since I haven’t gotten a chance to because Vincent and Ryan Restivo have been killing it on the beat. For more of their work check out the MAAC page.
That gutty, gritty Iona defense – as John Sterling might muse. Wait, what?
Bill Carmody stood in his purple shirt Friday night at Webster Bank Arena and he could have been transported to Northwestern a few years back or maybe even Princeton a few years before that. He’s been out of the game for a couple of years now since being fired by Northwestern. He never did get […]
Iona maintained their lead over Rider in Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference play and the Gaels will have three games this week to add some distance. Even without A.J. English and Desi Washington for a game, both Iona and Saint Peter’s pulled off victories.
James Ford Jr. had the best game of his Quinnipiac career Thursday evening. The junior guard poured in a career-high 18 points thanks in large part to a 4-8 mark from beyond the arc in the Bobcats’ 72-52 rout of Monmouth.
Donate To Help Big Apple Buckets
John’s ThoughtsMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Vermont's Ernie Duncan Resting Up And Ready
- Vermont Looks To Get Stronger To Build Off Strong Season
- Fordham In An Unusual Place With Eric Paschall
- Sydney Johnson Hires Tom Parrotta, Mitch Buonaguro To Fairfield Staff
- Iona Asking More From Kelvin Amayo This Offseason
- NIA School eligibility concerns a cautionary tale
- Rider's Rowe Leaving for FIU, Griffin Promoted to Assistant
- Sophomore Javion Ogunyemi Transferring From Siena
- Head Coach Contract Tracker
- Binghamton Ready To Turn The Corner