There are no “must-win” games on Dec. 4 in college basketball, especially if you’re in a one-bid league. But Sunday’s home game against Marist might have been a “really want” contest for Quinnipiac. The Bobcats came in at 1-5, and although they had played an extremely difficult schedule, three of those defeats came at home. […]
Monmouth showed off the best version of itself Thursday night with a 91-72 victory over longtime rival Quinnipiac in the opening night of MAAC play.
Former Quinnipiac forward Ike Azotam is back on the court in the U.S. after a short professional stint overseas. But now he’s in a suit and his teammates wear burnt orange jerseys.
Saturday was a chance for a few more teams to get into the action, with 36 games in total. In particular the Northeast Conference played a number of games, and one former NEC player had a huge day.
First drafts are usually full of flaws.
Only five of the 16 players named to the All-MAAC teams at the end of last season will not make a return to the court. With plenty of young talent yet to reach their full potential, along with some fresh new faces by way of recruits and transfers, and there is sure to be a fight […]
This season may very well be a big one for the MAAC. Many of the league’s most talented players return, including the reigning Player of the Year, Monmouth’s Justin Robinson.
Rider held on to beat Quinnipiac in the first game of the men’s side of the MAAC tournament in Albany on Thursday night.
Albany, N.Y. – Rider survived a near implosion in the opening round of the MAAC tournament to sneak by Quinnipiac 60-57 at the Times Union Center.
Manhattan survived a late surge from Quinnipiac to spoil Senior Day and earn their first victory on the Bobcats’ home court, 63-59, Sunday afternoon in Hamden, CT.
Donate To Help NYC Buckets
Top Posts & Pages
- Iona Rebounds To Earn First Home Win
- Hofstra Preaches Team Effort As Kentucky Looms
- Three Thoughts: Iona 90, FDU 73 - Schadrac Casimir's Road Back
- Head Coach Contract Tracker
- Three Thoughts: Yale 66, Sacred Heart 52
- Manhattan 60, Fordham 53: Big December Win For Jaspers
- NEC Roundup - Positive Trends and Power Rankings 2.0
- Ivy League Weekly Roundup: Viral Moments and Marquee Games
- Sophomore Jairus Lyles Thriving With UMBC
- Assessing The MAAC After The December Weekend Plus