Rider held on to beat Quinnipiac in the first game of the men’s side of the MAAC tournament in Albany on Thursday night.
Albany, N.Y. – Rider survived a near implosion in the opening round of the MAAC tournament to sneak by Quinnipiac 60-57 at the Times Union Center.
Manhattan survived a late surge from Quinnipiac to spoil Senior Day and earn their first victory on the Bobcats’ home court, 63-59, Sunday afternoon in Hamden, CT.
Manhattan shot 70.8% from the field in the second half as they erased a nine point halftime deficit and pulled away from Quinnipiac 84-77 Thursday night.
Monmouth knocked down another domino in their remarkable season with a 66-51 victory at Quinnipiac Thursday evening. Justin Robinson led all scorers with 13 points as the Hawks improved to 8-2 in MAAC play while the Bobcats fell to 2-7.
HAMDEN, Conn. – Tom Moore threw everything, including the kitchen sink in the form of a 1-3-1 at Canisius Sunday afternoon, but in the end, the story was the same, lots of missed shots in a frustrating 63-53 defeat, the Bobcats’ third straight defeat and sixth in seven games. “We’re stuck in it,” Moore said. […]
HAMDEN, Conn. – The credit does not belong to the critic, as Mr. Roosevelt once taught us, but the data made it pretty easy to be critical of Siena’s defense last season. Coming off a 2013-14 campaign in which the Saints were second in the MAAC (behind only champion Manhattan) and 78th nationally in defensive […]
For the first time in six years, Monmouth finished a basketball game with more points than Quinnipiac.
WEST LONG BRANCH, N.J. – It was a day when junior point guard Justin Robinson was merely magical for the Monmouth University men’s basketball team.
It took a while to get back in the groove, but A.J. English and the Iona Gaels left Connecticut with a 78-66 victory over Quinnipiac Saturday afternoon.
Donate To Help Big Apple Buckets
John’s ThoughtsMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Parker Executive Search And Stony Brook's Head Coach
- Non-Conference Schedule Tracker
- Head Coach Contract Tracker
- Canisius Head Coach Jim Baron Retires
- What Does Elijah Minnie's Dismissal Mean for Robert Morris?
- Parsing Jeff Goodman's Transfer List for NYC Players
- Shane Richards Has New Role For Manhattan
- McLaughlin Has Centerpiece At Dartmouth, But What Else?
- NEC Recap January 9 - Rounding Out the Eight Day Stretch
- Howie Dickenman Continues to Mentor Anthony Latina Every Step of the Way