Rosters are starting to settle (mostly) down and summer league is starting up. Now seems like a great time to start looking at what next season could look like in the MAAC.
Evan Conti and Justin Harris are just two of a group of Quinnipiac graduates attempting to break into professional basketball this summer.
Quinnipiac probably couldn’t have asked for a better first two seasons in the MAAC after transitioning from the Northeast Conference.
Quinnipiac will get at least one season out of guard Giovanni McLean, but they hope to have two by the time the fall begins.
Quinnipiac’s Kasim Chandler has been granted his release from the program, the school confirmed on Thursday.
The MAAC announced its All-Conference teams as well as All-Rookie team during the final coaches conference call of the season on Monday afternoon.
With one more home game looming later this week against Siena, Quinnipiac used their weekend game against Canisius as an opportunity to honor their 10 senior players and staff.
This is a quick wrap up of some things I’ve been meaning to write about from around the MAAC, since I haven’t gotten a chance to because Vincent and Ryan Restivo have been killing it on the beat. For more of their work check out the MAAC page.
That gutty, gritty Iona defense – as John Sterling might muse. Wait, what?
Bill Carmody stood in his purple shirt Friday night at Webster Bank Arena and he could have been transported to Northwestern a few years back or maybe even Princeton a few years before that. He’s been out of the game for a couple of years now since being fired by Northwestern. He never did get […]
Donate To Help Big Apple Buckets
John’s ThoughtsMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Non-Conference Schedule Tracker
- Tempo-Free Breakdown of The Basketball Tournament Final Four
- 17 Super Players To Watch In The Tournament's Super 17
- Big Apple Buckets 2014-15 Ivy League Awards
- Ivy League Weekly Roundup: March 9
- Ivy League Weekly Roundup: Jan. 5
- Ivy League Weekly Roundup: Feb. 2
- Is St. Francis Brooklyn's Tyreek Jewell Underrated?
- Kasim Chandler Granted His Release From Quinnipiac
- Way Too Early NEC All-Conference Teams