Justin Robinson scored a season-high 28 points and Micah Seaborn added 25 points as Monmouth defeated Canisius 94-88 to move to 2-0 on the December MAAC weekend. Here’s the video recap from Tony Graham.
Monmouth showed off the best version of itself Thursday night with a 91-72 victory over longtime rival Quinnipiac in the opening night of MAAC play.
Justin Robinson scored 19 points in 21 minutes and Monmouth coasted past Cornell last night. Here’s the video recap from Tony Graham.
The MAAC let three winnable games slip through its fingers and Sacred Heart surprised Hofstra in a busy night of college basketball.
Monmouth defeated Drexel 78-65 last night. Here’s a video recap of the game.
Going to be reviving this semi-regular feature to recap what happened around college basketball on big nights of the week. Considering there were 163 games on opening night, it seems like a great time to recap all the action.
The new season is upon us! As I did last season, here are some bold predictions about what’s going to happen in 2016-17.
Dan Hanner and Luke Winn published their 1-351 rankings of every team in college basketball on Tuesday afternoon. There were some obvious picks, like Duke at No. 1, and some perplexing rankings.
Only five of the 16 players named to the All-MAAC teams at the end of last season will not make a return to the court. With plenty of young talent yet to reach their full potential, along with some fresh new faces by way of recruits and transfers, and there is sure to be a fight […]
This season may very well be a big one for the MAAC. Many of the league’s most talented players return, including the reigning Player of the Year, Monmouth’s Justin Robinson.
Donate To Help NYC Buckets
Top Posts & Pages
- Assessing The MAAC After The December Weekend Plus
- Ivy League Weekly Roundup: Viral Moments and Marquee Games
- Cold Spells Doom Hofstra Against St. Bonaventure
- Evaluating Columbia At The Quarter Pole
- 3 Thoughts: Lafayette 74, St. Francis Brooklyn 72
- Head Coach Contract Tracker
- Three Thoughts: Quinnipiac 77, Marist 63
- Way Too Early NIT Bracketology (Via EBS)
- NEC Fast Break Season 2, Episode 2
- Former Bobcat Ike Azotam Pursues Coaching At Texas