The NCAA released its annual look at college basketball attendance figures yesterday.
WEST LONG BRANCH, N.J. – The Monmouth University men’s basketball team, a 90-80 winner over Bucknell in an opening round NIT game Wednesday, probably won’t be lacking for incentive in Round 2.
On March 9, NCAA selection committee chair Joe Castiglione said that Monmouth would be one of the teams that would be discussed throughout the selection process.
Now that we’re on the morning of Selection Sunday, I wanted to share some thoughts about the current bracket and NIT selection.
Albany, N.Y. – For the third time in five years, Iona is headed to the NCAA Tournament.
ALBANY – Iona became the thorn in Monmouth’s side on Monday night, as they became the first team this season to beat the Hawks twice.
Monmouth senior Deon Jones stunned everyone Sunday afternoon when he returned to the Hawks’ starting lineup after missing five games with a broken hand. But the return may not have happened without another injury at the game’s highest level.
ALBANY, N.Y. — Fairfield came out with energy early, but Monmouth overpowered them in the first MAAC semifinal game at the Times Union Center to take a 76-63 victory on Sunday afternoon.
ALBANY, N.Y. – Monmouth exerted its will after a slow start on Sunday afternoon in the first MAAC semifinal.
Monmouth did not make it look pretty, but they did secure their MAAC quarterfinal win on Friday night over Rider by an 11 point margin by the final buzzer.
Donate To Help NYC Buckets
Top Posts & Pages
- Can Freshman PG Ikenna Ndugba Elevate Bryant?
- Reviewing The NEC Non-Conference Schedules
- Jared Grasso An Expert At Juggling His Responsibilities At Iona
- Non-Conference Schedule Tracker
- Head Coach Contract Tracker
- Reviewing The MAAC Non-Conference Schedules
- Simply Kavon (Stewart)
- Reggie Witherspoon Carries The Torch At Canisius
- High Flying Mario Moody Transferring From Wagner
- Niagara's Chris Casey on Antoine Mason's Transfer