After three straight losses, Monmouth got back on track last night with an 18-point victory over Iona at OceanFirst Bank Center. Micah Seaborn led the Hawks with 25 points. Here are three points.
Seton Hall leads our New York City power rankings as we start conference play.
Rider needed overtime to defeat Monmouth in New Jersey, even after a big run in the first half. Stevie Jordan led the Broncs with 22 points, while Justin Robinson scored 28 for Monmouth. Here’s the video recap.
For one final season MAAC play is a 20-game grind. The long season is ideal for Monte Carlo simulations. So that’s exactly what I’ve done.
Monmouth defeated Princeton 96-90 last night in a battle of mid-major New Jersey powers. Princeton led by 13 points early in the contest and eight in the second half, but Justin Robinson scored 27 points to power the Hawks to victory. Here’s the video recap.
Justin Robinson scored a season-high 28 points and Micah Seaborn added 25 points as Monmouth defeated Canisius 94-88 to move to 2-0 on the December MAAC weekend. Here’s the video recap from Tony Graham.
Monmouth showed off the best version of itself Thursday night with a 91-72 victory over longtime rival Quinnipiac in the opening night of MAAC play.
Justin Robinson scored 19 points in 21 minutes and Monmouth coasted past Cornell last night. Here’s the video recap from Tony Graham.
The MAAC let three winnable games slip through its fingers and Sacred Heart surprised Hofstra in a busy night of college basketball.
Monmouth defeated Drexel 78-65 last night. Here’s a video recap of the game.
Donate To Help NYC Buckets
Top Posts & Pages
- Ivy League Weekly Recap: Princeton Reclaims Pole Position
- Siena 63, Fairfield 54: No Clareth, But Defense Real Story
- NEC Recap January 14 - One Third of the Season Complete
- Current NIT Bracketology
- Princeton 66, Yale 58: Tigers Win, Bulldogs Go Down Fighting
- Head Coach Contract Tracker
- Ivy League Weekly Roundup: Journey to The Palestra Begins
- Quinnipiac Downs Iona in OT
- Three Thoughts: LIU Brooklyn 63, St. Francis Brooklyn 58
- Way Too Early NIT Bracketology (Via EBS)