It is hard to think that on a team with two highly touted recruits, Marist pulled in the player who has so far had the biggest impact on his team so far this season.
UNCASVILLE, Conn. – Winning a non-conference game over what might be the worst team in the Ivy League at the moment isn’t usually classified as a “program” win, but when you have the recent history of Marist and have to fight back from adversity a couple times to prevail in double overtime, well. “Things didn’t […]
Coming off a sound defeat on the road at Vermont, Marist was equally—if not more so—humbled in its MAAC opener.
After Chavaughn Lewis exited as the leading scorer in school history, the mantle of Marist’s featured player for head coach Mike Maker transitioned to redshirt junior Khallid Hart.
Part of the reason Mike Maker said he left Division III Williams to take the head coaching job at Marist, was he relished the role of being an underdog.
Marist head coach Mike Maker has a big challenge on his hands this season.
Even though little more than a week has past since the Red Foxes’ season-ending loss to eventual MAAC tournament champion Manhattan, the legacy of these Marist seniors will endure further than their careers ever could.
To close out the MAAC quarterfinals, the third seeded Manhattan Jaspers cruised past the 11th seed Marist by 16 on Saturday night. Emmy Andujar led all scorers with 24 pints and Shane Richards hit four three’s on the way to an 18 point night, while Marist senior Chavaughn Lewis made a graceful exit to his […]
The game’s final 64 seconds were not for Chavaughn Lewis.
The MAAC announced its All-Conference teams as well as All-Rookie team during the final coaches conference call of the season on Monday afternoon.
Donate To Help Big Apple Buckets
John’s ThoughtsMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Coaches Weigh In On Who Matches Up The Best With Stony Brook
- MAAC Weekly Roundup: Feb. 9
- America East Weekly Roundup: Feb. 9
- What Does Elijah Minnie's Dismissal Mean for Robert Morris?
- Stony Brook's Jameel Warney: From Air Balls To NBA Hype
- NIT Bracketology: January 1, 2016
- Ivy League Weekly Roundup: Yale Alone In 1st Place
- Head Coach Contract Tracker
- Fairfield 80, Manhattan 70: Stags Do The Simple Things To Roll
- NIT Bracketology: Jan. 25, 2016