Once upon a time Shane Richards was overlooked by almost everyone, now though he enters his senior season at Manhattan with the chance to become an incredibly decorated collegiate player.
The Basketball Tournament is a crazy combination of Hoosiers, $1 million, ESPN and a ton of basketball dreams.
As the NCAA gets ready to assess what rule changes might occur for the 2015-16 season, Manhattan head coach Steve Masiello would like to see all but one of the new rules passed.
After repeating as MAAC tournament champions, it seemed natural that Manhattan head coach Steve Masiello’s name would show up in the weeks leading to the Final Four.
Steve Masiello found it hard to not express his disappointment on being labeled a 16 seed as soon as Selection Sunday hit, even before he learned of a trip to Dayton.
The All-Metropolitan Men’s Basketball ballots were due yesterday. I’m a big fan of transparency, so for that reason I’m posting my full ballot here.
DAYTON, Ohio – As Manhattan struggled out of the gate Tuesday night as a fairly heavy favorite (nine points in Vegas), it seemed like a matter of time before its pressure and experience would wear down Hampton. At halftime, with the Jaspers down seven, things still seemed theirs for the taking, after all, their two […]
DAYTON, Ohio – Unlike their opponent Tuesday night, Hampton had a pretty good idea it would be headed to the First Four at UD Arena after winning the MEAC tournament title as a No. 6 seed last weekend.
Dayton and the First Four it is for Manhattan, and while their body language didn’t look particularly positive when their name was announced just seconds into the NCAA Selection Show, with an hour or so to mull it over and watch the rest of the 68 teams get placed (and some expected teams left out), […]
It is hard not to hear the phrase “22 strong” in any Manhattan Jaspers huddle.
Donate To Help Big Apple Buckets
John’s ThoughtsMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- New Challenges For Monmouth In Ambitious Non-Conference Schedule
- Non-Conference Schedule Tracker
- Sacred Heart's De'von Barnett Injures Shoulder, Upcoming Season In Doubt
- Assessing Robert Morris After Marcquise Reed's Transfer
- Julian Boyd Is Ready To Play
- Folahan and Fanning Transferring From Wagner
- Tale of Two Teams for Iona's Cluess
- NEC Team Primer: #8 Sacred Heart Pioneers
- How Exactly Did UMBC Get Down To Seven Players? (And Some Albany Notes)
- The NEC's Poor Getting Poorer - FDU/CCSU Deep in a Rebuild