Jim Baron pulled off a number of surprises on the court for Canisius College during his tenure as men’s basketball head coach at the small, Jesuit institution in upstate New York. Baron amassed a 73-59 record over four seasons with Canisius, the third highest win total in the Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference during that period. […]
After four years at the helm of the Golden Griffins, Canisius head coach Jim Baron is calling it quits.
FAIRFIELD, Conn. – We can debate the relative merits of the CIT and whether it belongs in the current college basketball landscape, but the fact is that Fairfield and New Hampshire had 2015-16 campaigns that deserved some kind of recognition, even though neither could get past their respective conference semifinals. For the host Stags, it […]
WEST LONG BRANCH, N.J. – The Monmouth University men’s basketball team, a 90-80 winner over Bucknell in an opening round NIT game Wednesday, probably won’t be lacking for incentive in Round 2.
As Iona prepares to take on Iowa State in the first round of the NCAA Tournament, the Gaels see a lot of themselves in the Cyclones.
On March 9, NCAA selection committee chair Joe Castiglione said that Monmouth would be one of the teams that would be discussed throughout the selection process.
Last year I wrote a piece commending the incredible level of consistency Iona has maintained since current head coach Tim Cluess arrived in New Rochelle in 2010.
ALBANY – Iona celebrated beating Monmouth 79-76 on Monday night by cutting down the nets at the Times Union Center.
Albany, N.Y. – For the third time in five years, Iona is headed to the NCAA Tournament.
ALBANY – Iona became the thorn in Monmouth’s side on Monday night, as they became the first team this season to beat the Hawks twice.
Donate To Help Big Apple Buckets
John’s ThoughtsMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Non-Conference Schedule Tracker
- Parker Executive Search And Stony Brook's Head Coach
- Head Coach Contract Tracker
- What Does Elijah Minnie's Dismissal Mean for Robert Morris?
- FDU Recruit Kaleb Bishop Ready to Contribute
- Jim Baron Leaves Behind Successful 4-Year Run At Canisius
- Source: Evan Hymes to Leave Siena to be Closer to Home
- Grading The Head Coaching Moves
- Shane Richards Has New Role For Manhattan
- America East to Add UMass-Lowell As Full Time D-I Member