As Iona prepares to take on Iowa State in the first round of the NCAA Tournament, the Gaels see a lot of themselves in the Cyclones.
Last year I wrote a piece commending the incredible level of consistency Iona has maintained since current head coach Tim Cluess arrived in New Rochelle in 2010.
ALBANY – Iona celebrated beating Monmouth 79-76 on Monday night by cutting down the nets at the Times Union Center.
Albany, N.Y. – For the third time in five years, Iona is headed to the NCAA Tournament.
ALBANY – Iona became the thorn in Monmouth’s side on Monday night, as they became the first team this season to beat the Hawks twice.
Iona’s A.J. English is already one of the best players in the country, but the senior guard is taking on an increased role on the sidelines as his Gaels prep for their fourth consecutive MAAC title game tonight at 7:00 pm on ESPN against Monmouth.
Albany, N.Y. – For the fourth year in a row, the Iona Gaels will play for the MAAC Championship.
Albany, N.Y. – Iona is on their way to yet another MAAC championship game.
Iona made sure to leave little doubt on Friday night when they made their first appearance at the MAAC tournament in Albany.
Albany, N.Y. – A.J. English flirted with a triple-double as Iona ran away from Canisius 73-55 in the quarterfinals of the MAAC tournament at the Times Union Center.
Donate To Help Big Apple Buckets
John’s ThoughtsMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Non-Conference Schedule Tracker
- Head Coach Contract Tracker
- Parsing Jeff Goodman's Transfer List for NYC Players
- What Does Elijah Minnie's Dismissal Mean for Robert Morris?
- NEC Recap January 9 - Rounding Out the Eight Day Stretch
- Parker Executive Search And Stony Brook's Head Coach
- Canisius Head Coach Jim Baron Retires
- MAAC Weekly Roundup: Feb. 9
- Ivy League Weekly Roundup: Jan. 12
- Tempers Flare At End Of Iona's Win Over Saint Peter's