Kelvin Amayo may have been the flashiest player in the entire Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference last season.
For a team that won the Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference’s last two straight regular season titles, the Iona Gaels still feel like a team with unfulfilled potential.
In a press release issued Thursday afternoon, Iona College announced the extension of head coach Tim Cluess’ contract through the 2019-20 season.
The All-Metropolitan Men’s Basketball ballots were due yesterday. I’m a big fan of transparency, so for that reason I’m posting my full ballot here.
The NIT bracket looks sealed after UConn’s loss in the American Athletic Conference final. The Huskies look like they’ll be playing at home again soon though.
If I had a Selection Sunday genie who could grant me three wishes related to the NIT bracket — well that would be really weird — but here are the three questions I would ask this season.
Let’s talk about Murray State.
The meaning and definition of justice has been debated all the way back to the time of noted fan of the Eurostep, Socrates, and has had various definitions across the millennia. Sports are a good testing ground for justice and ethics. They are games, after all, not matters of life and death (not that Socrates […]
Manhattan head coach Steve Masiello and the Jaspers drew up the perfect game plan, holding the lethal Gaels to under 70 points for just the fifth time this season. Ashton Pankey’s 21 point, 10 rebound performance earned him the MAAC tournament MVP honors. While Emmy Andujar’s 18 points and 11 rebounds helped carry the Jaspers […]
Steve Masiello cut down the nets after his second straight MAAC title Monday night. But what a long, strange trip he took in between. You can say what you want about Masiello, and plenty have over the last 12 months since Masiello took the head coaching job at South Florida, it was revealed he never […]
Donate To Help Big Apple Buckets
John’s ThoughtsMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Niagara Building Around Young Duo Of Reid And Blackman
- Jim Engles Optimistic For Future Of NJIT After CIT Run
- Fordham's Jeff Neubauer Officially Hires Coaching Staff
- Trae Bell-Haynes Learning Quickly On The Job For Vermont
- St. Francis Brooklyn Will Be Competitive Next Season
- NIA School eligibility concerns a cautionary tale
- Ryan Restivo Joins Brian Cady on Sporty 1240 AM To Break Down MAAC, America East
- Pressure To Add NJIT Not Affecting America East, As Expansion Is Tabled
- Monmouth Micah Seaborn Ruled Ineligible for the 2014-15 Season