The All-Metropolitan Men’s Basketball ballots were due yesterday. I’m a big fan of transparency, so for that reason I’m posting my full ballot here.
Vermont remained perfect on Long Island with an 85-81 victory at Hofstra Wednesday evening in the opening round of the College Basketball Invitational tournament. The Catamounts placed five players in double figures in the balanced attack.
Rob Senderoff was busting Kimani Young’s balls.
As John showed yesterday, the CAA Tournament is up for grabs. Thanks to a balanced league with four co-champions, as well as the CAA’s neutral-site format, nobody won more than 26% of the 10,000 simulations, and six teams had at least a 10% chance of making the finals. Here’s the case for each of the […]
Will William & Mary make its first ever NCAA tournament? It’s a fair question to ask in the wide open CAA tournament in Baltimore.
Hofstra celebrated Senior Day in style with a 73-40 romp over the College of Charleston Wednesday evening. Lucky for the Pride, the game didn’t interfere much with the recognition of their seniors. In fact, it allowed them an opportunity to shine one last time in front of the home crowd.
The scene was set. Marcus Thornton, the CAA Preseason Player of the Year, held the ball at the mid court. Ten seconds on the clock and the score knotted at 78.
Hofstra suffered a major setback in their hopes for a CAA regular season title with a 79-68 loss at home to Northeastern. Twenty-four points from senior Scott Eatherton helped the Huskies take down the Pride for the eighth time in a row.
During the week that was in the CAA, a handful of upsets changed the landscape of the league and the outlook of the conference race entering the final month of the season. Delaware pulled the upset on the road at Northeastern, last-place Charleston took down league-leader William & Mary, and Drexel continued its hottest stretch of […]
There were 151 Division I basketball games played yesterday, as teams tried to avoid tonight’s Super Bowl — except if you’re most of the MAAC. Here is my takeaway from eight area games.
Donate To Help Big Apple Buckets
John’s ThoughtsMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Niagara Building Around Young Duo Of Reid And Blackman
- Jim Engles Optimistic For Future Of NJIT After CIT Run
- Head Coach Contract Tracker
- Jon Severe And How To Position Fordham For Long-Term Success
- Pressure To Add NJIT Not Affecting America East, As Expansion Is Tabled
- Fordham's Jeff Neubauer Officially Hires Coaching Staff
- Plenty New For Jeff Neubauer In First Few Weeks At Fordham
- Breaking Down the 2014 NEC Transfers
- Sydney Johnson Hires Tom Parrotta, Mitch Buonaguro To Fairfield Staff
- Chavaughn Lewis Leaves Lasting Mark On Marist