Jeff Neubauer has called getting to know every single player on the Fordham roster his top priority since becoming the head coach of the Rams.
Fordham head coach Jeff Neuabauer has been off and running since getting the job on March 30 and now one phase of his plan is complete: building a coaching staff.
To Jeff Neubauer, every day feels like Groundhog Day.
It has been just over three weeks since Fordham hired head coach Jeff Neubauer to replace Tom Pecora, but even in the time before his hire one factor has been lingering over the program.
The Metropolitan Basketball Writers Association announced the winners of their Division I basketball awards today and in general the voters, of which I’m one, seem to have done a credible job.
Eastern Kentucky coach Jeff Neubauer will be announced as the new Fordham head coach sometime Monday according to multiple sources and first reported by Jon Rothstein of CBS Sports.
It seemed too good to be true. Andy Toole fresh off an NCAA tournament appearance with Robert Morris was going to come to the Bronx and resurrect the Fordham program.
The All-Metropolitan Men’s Basketball ballots were due yesterday. I’m a big fan of transparency, so for that reason I’m posting my full ballot here.
The coaching carousel has hit the New York City metro area. Tom Pecora was “relieved of his duties” as head coach today according to a Fordham University press release.
It was altogether fitting on Wednesday night that the developer of social comparison theory, Leon Fetsinger, was born and raised in Brooklyn.
Donate To Help Big Apple Buckets
John’s ThoughtsMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Non-Conference Schedule Tracker
- 17 Super Players To Watch In The Tournament's Super 17
- Shane Richards Has New Role For Manhattan
- Tempo-Free Breakdown of The Basketball Tournament Final Four
- Tale of Two Teams for Iona's Cluess
- Quinnipiac's Tom Moore on the Addition of Giovanni McLean
- Peter Hooley's Mother Sue Passes Away
- Head Coach Contract Tracker
- Travis Hester, Simeon Dennis Transferring from Saint Peter's
- The NEC's Poor Getting Poorer - FDU/CCSU Deep in a Rebuild