Jeff Neubauer has called getting to know every single player on the Fordham roster his top priority since becoming the head coach of the Rams.
Fordham head coach Jeff Neuabauer has been off and running since getting the job on March 30 and now one phase of his plan is complete: building a coaching staff.
To Jeff Neubauer, every day feels like Groundhog Day.
It has been just over three weeks since Fordham hired head coach Jeff Neubauer to replace Tom Pecora, but even in the time before his hire one factor has been lingering over the program.
The Metropolitan Basketball Writers Association announced the winners of their Division I basketball awards today and in general the voters, of which I’m one, seem to have done a credible job.
Eastern Kentucky coach Jeff Neubauer will be announced as the new Fordham head coach sometime Monday according to multiple sources and first reported by Jon Rothstein of CBS Sports.
It seemed too good to be true. Andy Toole fresh off an NCAA tournament appearance with Robert Morris was going to come to the Bronx and resurrect the Fordham program.
The All-Metropolitan Men’s Basketball ballots were due yesterday. I’m a big fan of transparency, so for that reason I’m posting my full ballot here.
The coaching carousel has hit the New York City metro area. Tom Pecora was “relieved of his duties” as head coach today according to a Fordham University press release.
It was altogether fitting on Wednesday night that the developer of social comparison theory, Leon Fetsinger, was born and raised in Brooklyn.
Donate To Help Big Apple Buckets
John’s ThoughtsMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mount St. Mary's Forward Andrew Smeathers to Forgo His Senior Season
- New Challenges For Monmouth In Ambitious Non-Conference Schedule
- Non-Conference Schedule Tracker
- Head Coach Contract Tracker
- How Exactly Did UMBC Get Down To Seven Players? (And Some Albany Notes)
- Memories Linger, But Yale Ready For New Challenge
- Schadrac Casimir May Be Iona's Best Shooter. Ever.
- NEC Team Primer: #10 Fairleigh Dickinson Knights
- The Key to New Hampshire's Stunning Turnaround
- NEC Team Primer: #9 St. Francis (PA) Red Flash