UMass Lowell, Cornell and Hofstra are just some of the surprises of the young college basketball season.
Fairfield went nearly 17 minutes without a field goal at the end of the first half and the first 13 minutes of the second, and that, friends, is never good. The end result was an ugly 54-36 to Wofford to open the Coaches vs. Cancer Classic at Webster Bank Arena Friday night. Quite frankly, the […]
With eight NEC programs beginning their 2014-15 season tonight, we summarized all of the opening night action. Going in, it wasn’t expected to be a strong night for the conference — according to KenPom, five of the eight teams were overwhelming underdogs (10% chance to win or less) with only Robert Morris considered as a moderate […]
Fairfield won the first game of the Connecticut 6 at Quinnipiac’s TD Bank Sports Center, beating Central Connecticut 71-63. Here are three thoughts from that game.
Few teams in the country will be tested as much as Fairfield during the first two days of the season.
Fairfield head coach Sydney Johnson quickly remade the Stags roster with plenty of additions over this offseason, but one junior college transfer has been especially surprising.
At Fairfield’s first coaching clinic in 2012, Mike Maker found himself in an unusual position.
When Marist and Fairfield face each other this season, it will hardly be the first time that Mike Maker and Sydney Johnson have stared at each other on opposite sidelines.
This season every MAAC roster except for Marist will have at least one transfer. Here are five who are set to have an impact on their teams this coming season.
After a 7-25 season, Fairfield head coach Sydney Johnson knew he needed to add some instant impact players to the roster.
John’s ThoughtsMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Homecoming Ahead for Siena's Jimmy Patsos
- Iona Looking For Pieces To Complement English, Laury
- Healthy Ryan Oliver A Three-Point Weapon For Siena
- Three Thoughts: Yale 82, Lafayette 60
- Over And Underperforming KenPom Teams
- Marist's Khallid Hart Out with Left Foot Injury
- Three Thoughts: Harvard 84, Houston 63
- Monmouth Micah Seaborn Ruled Ineligible for the 2014-15 Season
- Why The NIT Season Tip-Off Has A New Look
- Three Thoughts: Hofstra 93, Wagner 71