Justin Robinson scored a season-high 28 points and Micah Seaborn added 25 points as Monmouth defeated Canisius 94-88 to move to 2-0 on the December MAAC weekend. Here’s the video recap from Tony Graham.
Canisius erased a 15 point second half deficit to edge Manhattan 77-76 Friday night at Draddy Gymnasium in Riverdale, NY.
The MAAC let three winnable games slip through its fingers and Sacred Heart surprised Hofstra in a busy night of college basketball.
Yale went and grabbed a big scalp for the Ivy League. St. Francis Brooklyn finally played a game and Seton Hall crushed Central Connecticut.
Only five of the 16 players named to the All-MAAC teams at the end of last season will not make a return to the court. With plenty of young talent yet to reach their full potential, along with some fresh new faces by way of recruits and transfers, and there is sure to be a fight […]
This season may very well be a big one for the MAAC. Many of the league’s most talented players return, including the reigning Player of the Year, Monmouth’s Justin Robinson.
Reggie Witherspoon is no stranger to the eleventh hour. Anyone would face a major challenge taking over for a retiring Jim Baron at Canisius midway through the offseason, but Witherspoon has faced tougher odds already.
Jim Baron pulled off a number of surprises on the court for Canisius College during his tenure as men’s basketball head coach at the small, Jesuit institution in upstate New York. Baron amassed a 73-59 record over four seasons with Canisius, the third highest win total in the Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference during that period. […]
After four years at the helm of the Golden Griffins, Canisius head coach Jim Baron is calling it quits.
Iona made sure to leave little doubt on Friday night when they made their first appearance at the MAAC tournament in Albany.
Donate To Help NYC Buckets
Top Posts & Pages
- Iona Rebounds To Earn First Home Win
- Hofstra Preaches Team Effort As Kentucky Looms
- Three Thoughts: Iona 90, FDU 73 - Schadrac Casimir's Road Back
- Head Coach Contract Tracker
- Three Thoughts: Yale 66, Sacred Heart 52
- Manhattan 60, Fordham 53: Big December Win For Jaspers
- NEC Roundup - Positive Trends and Power Rankings 2.0
- Ivy League Weekly Roundup: Viral Moments and Marquee Games
- Sophomore Jairus Lyles Thriving With UMBC
- Assessing The MAAC After The December Weekend Plus