To: Christine Rawak Time: May 19, 9:00 am Subject: Delaware Men’s Basketball Coaching Application
This is guest post by Jerry Beach, follow him on twitter @defiantlydutch.
This is guest post by Jerry Beach, follow him on twitter @defiantlydutch. BALTIMORE — Hofstra head coach Joe Mihalich, the son of a minor league pitcher, was left to search for a baseball analogy in the first half of Saturday’s CAA Tournament quarterfinal game against Drexel.
Hofstra seniors Juan’ya Green and Ameen Tanksley took a leap of faith three years ago when they decided to leave Niagara University and follow Joe Mihalich to Hempstead.
The Pride officially sit atop the Colonial Athletic Association.
Hofstra has an opportunity to fulfill preseason expectations and win their first Colonial Athletic Association regular season crown.
Well, I broke down and LSU is currently in the NCAA tournament bracket as one of the last at-large bids.
Hofstra’s star point guard Juan’ya Green joined one of the most exclusive clubs in NCAA basketball during Sunday afternoon’s 98-95 OT loss at James Madison.
As Ameen Tanksley’s 3-pointer fell through the net, one thing was certain: Hofstra was rolling. The redshirt senior’s trey gave the Pride a 38-18 lead with 2:24 remaining in the first half as Hofstra blasted full speed ahead through UNCW’s defense like the Titanic through the Atlantic.
Hofstra was picked as the favorite in the hotly contested Colonial Athletic Association, and while they sit tied for first at 8-2, this is hardly how the plan was imagined back in the summer.
Donate To Help Big Apple Buckets
John’s ThoughtsMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Parker Executive Search And Stony Brook's Head Coach
- Non-Conference Schedule Tracker
- Head Coach Contract Tracker
- Jim Baron Leaves Behind Successful 4-Year Run At Canisius
- Why Big Apple Buckets Should Be Delaware's Next Coaches
- What Does Elijah Minnie's Dismissal Mean for Robert Morris?
- The Most Compact Conference In The Country Is The MAAC
- Canisius Head Coach Jim Baron Retires
- Siena 89, Manhattan 76: Down Go The Champs
- Grading The Head Coaching Moves