To: Christine Rawak Time: May 19, 9:00 am Subject: Delaware Men’s Basketball Coaching Application
This is guest post by Jerry Beach, follow him on twitter @defiantlydutch.
This is guest post by Jerry Beach, follow him on twitter @defiantlydutch. BALTIMORE — Hofstra head coach Joe Mihalich, the son of a minor league pitcher, was left to search for a baseball analogy in the first half of Saturday’s CAA Tournament quarterfinal game against Drexel.
Hofstra seniors Juan’ya Green and Ameen Tanksley took a leap of faith three years ago when they decided to leave Niagara University and follow Joe Mihalich to Hempstead.
The Pride officially sit atop the Colonial Athletic Association.
Hofstra has an opportunity to fulfill preseason expectations and win their first Colonial Athletic Association regular season crown.
Well, I broke down and LSU is currently in the NCAA tournament bracket as one of the last at-large bids.
Hofstra’s star point guard Juan’ya Green joined one of the most exclusive clubs in NCAA basketball during Sunday afternoon’s 98-95 OT loss at James Madison.
As Ameen Tanksley’s 3-pointer fell through the net, one thing was certain: Hofstra was rolling. The redshirt senior’s trey gave the Pride a 38-18 lead with 2:24 remaining in the first half as Hofstra blasted full speed ahead through UNCW’s defense like the Titanic through the Atlantic.
Hofstra was picked as the favorite in the hotly contested Colonial Athletic Association, and while they sit tied for first at 8-2, this is hardly how the plan was imagined back in the summer.
Donate To Help NYC Buckets
Top Posts & Pages
- Breaking Down the KenPom Rankings of the NEC
- Ivy League Summer Recap
- MAAC 2016-17 Season Preview: All-MAAC Teams
- Head Coach Contract Tracker
- Reviewing The NEC Non-Conference Schedules
- MAAC 2016-17 Season Preview: Team Rankings
- Tale of Two Teams for Iona's Cluess
- Can Freshman PG Ikenna Ndugba Elevate Bryant?
- Sydney Johnson, Fairfield agree to extension until 2019
- Monmouth 79, Manhattan 70: Hawks Hold Off Jaspers, But Lose Deon Jones