Princeton lost its season opener at BYU and the American Conference struggled with some mid-major opponents on the opening Monday of the regular season.
The start of the America East tournament was defined by a major stunner in Albany as the Hartford Hawks dethroned the three-time tournament champion Great Danes.
This season has hardly gone the way that Binghamton head coach Tommy Dempsey hoped his fourth season would.
Binghamton has already been dealt a tough hand through their non-conference schedule, starting 3-10, but their America East schedule is hardly forgiving.
Tommy Dempsey knew last season that he may have over scheduled in the non-conference portion and paid dearly for it.
Binghamton head coach Tommy Dempsey has a bunch of plaques stuck in his office. It’s not a surprise to him that practically all of them belong to Willie Rodriguez.
Tommy Dempsey knew the building process was going to take a long time at Binghamton.
When the final buzzer rang on the America East quarterfinals, it put an end to an up and down third season for head coach Tommy Dempsey at Binghamton.
After three seasons at the helm, Binghamton has extended the contract of Tommy Dempsey two more seasons beyond his current contract.
In an arena filled with 3,289 rowdy Stony Brook fans on Wednesday night, Binghamton managed to give them a heck of a scare.
America East Highlights
Top Posts & Pages
- Current NIT Bracketology
- Jack Perri Out At LIU Brooklyn
- Head Coach Contract Tracker
- Niagara's Chris Barton Embraces Top Defensive Assignment
- Tracking CBI, CIT and Vegas 16 Bids
- Jared Grasso An Expert At Juggling His Responsibilities At Iona
- A CIT and CBI Primer
- New Hampshire's Matt Miller Denied 6th Year, Joins Coaching Staff
- What Does Elijah Minnie's Dismissal Mean for Robert Morris?
- About Last Night: March 18, 2017