It seems adversity has been finding Vermont every step of the way this season.
WEST HARTFORD, Conn. – If you walked into Chase Family Arena with five minutes left in Wednesday’s game between UMass Lowell and Hartford, you’d be excused for thinking you’d stumbled upon a high school game. With George Blagojevic and Jack Hobbs already fouled out, Hartford coach John Gallagher called upon sophomore walk-on Mark Plousis. At […]
Cleveland ‘Pancake’ Thomas received his release from New Mexico on April 23, 2014 and he knew exactly where he wanted to transfer to.
There was one thing Maine head coach Bob Walsh realized quickly about freshman Issac Vann.
Stony Brook continued their undefeated ways in the America East and appears to be an overwhelming favorite so far in league play.
It was just over a year ago, UMass Lowell was on the road and Jahad Thomas was shining in his first season after an ACL tear forced him to redshirt.
Stony Brook enters a place where they have yet to win a regular season game since 2010 on Saturday at Vermont, but they will be boasting the nation’s longest win streak.
Stony Brook is one win away from finishing their first trip through the America East undefeated, while Binghamton picked up their first conference win over the weekend at UMass Lowell.
Ed. Note: The following is a (rather technical) guest post about Value Add from its creator John Pudner. I’ve always found his rating system interesting and wanted to share these improvements with others. You can see the full ratings here.
Amy Huchthausen is entering her fifth calendar year as the commissioner of the America East and she has already seen plenty.
Donate To Help Big Apple Buckets
John’s ThoughtsMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- What Does Elijah Minnie's Dismissal Mean for Robert Morris?
- Fairfield 80, Manhattan 70: Stags Do The Simple Things To Roll
- Ivy League Weekly Roundup: Yale Alone In 1st Place
- Juan'ya Green Becomes Fourth To Score 1,000 At Two Schools
- Yale 83, Cornell 52: Longest Win Streak in 59 Years For Bulldogs
- Yale 86, Columbia 72: Sherrod Can't Miss, Bulldog Offense Can't Be Stopped
- Saint Joseph's 82, Fordham 60: The Hawk Is Alive And Well
- NIT Bracketology: January 1, 2016
- Tracking CBI and CIT Bids
- NIT Bracketology: Jan. 25, 2016