Last week, the NEC lost three very promising young players in sophomore guard Nisre Zouzoua (Bryant), sophomore center Josh Nebo (Saint Francis U.), and freshman forward Braden Burke (Robert Morris). Yesterday, we learned sophomore guard/forward Isaiah Still is leaving the Colonials as well.
About Stephen Gertz
As all of the NEC teams are entering the last few weeks of conference play and jockeying for position in the NEC Tournament, it got me thinking about all the players I’ve seen who never represented the conference in the ‘Big Dance.’ So, what if we were able to give all those players one last […]
As I’ve begun to catch up on how the Robert Morris Colonials are doing via NEC Front Row, there’s one player in particular who I’ve focused on, Isaiah Still.
Like many teams in the NEC, the Robert Morris roster that will take the floor this Friday to start its season will look vastly different than the potential one.
The longest conversation I’ve ever had with Robert Morris point guard Kavon Stewart over the past three years was about shoes. Anytime I’d asked one of his teammates about what Stewart’s personality was like, they’d always crack a smile and say that he’s simply “Kavon.”
Top Posts & Pages
- Freshman Antwon Portley Leading Saint Peter's Fast Start In MAAC Play
- Conference Realignment Rough Cut
- Head Coach Contract Tracker
- The NEC Becoming The G-League of Mid-Majors
- LIU Brooklyn Will Hire Derek Kellogg
- Current NIT Bracketology
- Jack Perri Out At LIU Brooklyn
- NIT Bracketology: Feb. 13, 2017
- Ivy League Tournament Quadrupleheader Is Good For Fans
- Fordham Finally Has Coach, And It's EKU's Jeff Neubauer