Before the season even started, Saint Peter’s knew they were in for an uphill climb.
About Ryan RestivoRyan Restivo covers the MAAC, the America East and Hofstra for Big Apple Buckets. E-mail him at rrestivo [at] nycbuckets.com.
For the first time in a long time, Vermont has been able to do something they didn’t do often last season, and it’s thanks to the last freshman they signed to their squad.
Probably the best thing to happen to Fairfield in their win over Quinnipiac, which was almost two weeks ago, was the fact that Marcus Gilbert was the team’s third leading scorer.
The Seawolves have started 5-5 in their first 10 games, with just one win outside of Island Federal Credit Union Arena, but head coach Steve Pikiell knew figuring out this group was going to take time.
In each of the past three seasons under head coach Kevin Baggett, his Rider Broncs have played an up-and-down style.
Each of Stony Brook’s five freshmen has become a significant part of the team’s plans through the first month of the season, but head coach Steve Pikiell would like to see more consistency as they head into conference play.
Vermont may be without their senior leading scorer Hector Harold for a second straight game when they face Yale on Thursday.
Fairfield head coach Sydney Johnson always knew there was something special about Marcus Gilbert.
While most America East teams and players are taking breaks for final exams, here are some of the best GIFs of the week from America East play.
While most MAAC teams are starting to take breaks for final exams, the best MAAC GIFs did not take a break for this week. Here are a few of the best plays, animated, from the last week in MAAC basketball.
John’s ThoughtsMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Trae Bell-Haynes Learning Quickly On The Job For Vermont
- Three Thoughts: Belmont 73, Fairfield 61
- Three Thoughts: Saint Francis U. 73, Rutgers 68
- Better Than Ever, Wesley Saunders Leads Harvard’s Hot Start
- Five Thoughts: Columbia 82, Hofstra 77
- Three Thoughts: Sacred Heart 73, New Hampshire 60
- Iona Best School From Smaller Conference According To Value Add
- Three Thoughts: Virginia 76, Harvard 27
- Richards Sets Record As Manhattan Survives Bear Scare
- Saint Peter's Battling Injuries Since September