Will William & Mary make its first ever NCAA tournament? It’s a fair question to ask in the wide open CAA tournament in Baltimore.
About John Templon
“Oh my goodness! I can’t believe that Siena, the eight seed, gets to play in the MAAC tournament on its home court,” the traditionalists cry.
The new format of the America East tournament ironically doesn’t end up changing much this season.
Will St. Francis Brooklyn earn a berth into its first ever NCAA tournament? Maybe yes, maybe no.
March and the ensuing madness have arrived! There are only two weeks until Selection Sunday and here’s how I see the field breaking down as March 1. I’ve also broken down and included Kansas State and Florida. I think it’s highly unlikely that either team would be included if under .500, but… Their resumes aren’t […]
Your trusty guide, Ryan Peters isn’t here for the final Saturday of the regular season. So I’m going to be taking the reigns as every home team won on Saturday.
Note: There is a new NIT bracket out. First off. There are two teams not in this latest edition of NIT bracketology that I probably have to explain. Both Florida and Kansas State aren’t in my 32 NIT teams. Why? Because neither currently projects to have a winning record.
The following is a guest post by Harrison Malkin. Follow him on Twitter @HarrisonMalkin.
This is a quick wrap up of some things I’ve been meaning to write about from around the MAAC, since I haven’t gotten a chance to because Vincent and Ryan Restivo have been killing it on the beat. For more of their work check out the MAAC page.
This game deserves more than three thoughts. Iona and Manhattan battled for 40 minutes doing what each of them do best. In the end though A.J. English just did it a little bit better.
John’s ThoughtsMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NIT Bracketology - March 2
- Expansion Not On The Table For The MAAC
- 10,000 Sims: MAAC Tournament - Albany
- NEC Tournament Recap - The First Round
- Breaking Down Joe O'Shea's Three - To Foul or Not to Foul?
- Stony Brook Survives Binghamton To Advance In America East Playoffs
- A Conversation Preview About Yale-Harvard Ivy Armageddon
- Niagara, Siena Trending In Different Directions
- Two More Hurdles Left For St. Francis Brooklyn After Beating LIU
- NIT Bracketology: Feb. 22