LIU Brooklyn’s experience helped the Blackbirds grind out a victory over their borough neighbor St. Francis Brooklyn on Saturday, 63-58. After a three-pointer by Glenn Sanabria, his only basket of the game, the Blackbirds trailed by four with five minutes remaining but the St. Francis defense broke down the stretch to allow LIU to pull […]
About John Templon
St. Francis Brooklyn’s hopes of playing in the NEC tournament took a big blow on Thursday night with a home loss to Sacred Heart.
Ryan Peters once again joins me to talk about all things NEC.
Fairleigh Dickinson managed to sneak past Bryant, which means everyone in the NEC is still chasing the undefeated Knights four games in. It didn’t stop two other teams from grabbing key road victories.
Seton Hall leads our New York City power rankings as we start conference play.
Ryan Peters once again joins John Templon to talk about all of the action from the first weekend of conference play in the Northeast Conference.
The opening weekend of Northeast Conference play is now in the books and Mount St. Mary’s, Fairleigh Dickinson and St. Francis Brooklyn are all still undefeated in conference play.
For one final season MAAC play is a 20-game grind. The long season is ideal for Monte Carlo simulations. So that’s exactly what I’ve done.
In this (slightly delayed) episode of NEC Fast Break Ryan Peters and I talk about LIU Brooklyn, the race for second in the NEC and Mount St. Mary’s. Give it a listen!
The first weekend of MAAC play is in the books, and a few teams have even shaken off the rust and played one more game. There have definitely been some surprises. Let’s take a look at where things stand.
Donate To Help NYC Buckets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEC Recap January 19 - The Top Tier is Established
- Iona Holds Off Fairfield, Who Lose Cobb To Injury
- Current NIT Bracketology
- Head Coach Contract Tracker
- Quinnipiac 95, Canisius 90: Life Easier When Shots Go In
- Hofstra Remains Optimistic Despite Tough Loss To Towson
- Ivy League Weekly Recap: Princeton Reclaims Pole Position
- Fordham 69, VCU 67 (OT): Night To Remember At Rose Hill
- Iona Backcourt Steps Up In Win Over Manhattan
- Princeton 66, Yale 58: Tigers Win, Bulldogs Go Down Fighting