LIU Brooklyn doesn’t have a single senior on its roster and sometimes that inexperience really shows. Such as when the Blackbirds allow Mount St. Mary’s to grab 44% of its offensive rebounds during the first half.
About John Templon
Ed. Note: The following is a (rather technical) guest post about Value Add from its creator John Pudner. I’ve always found his rating system interesting and wanted to share these improvements with others. You can see the full ratings here.
Conference play has brought a ton of changes to the NIT bracket. The biggest drops? Northwestern, which is now out, and Georgia, which is now a seven seed.
NEC conference play has begun! Ryan Peters and John Templon break down what happened in the first weekend in this week’s podcast.
Another year, another set of NIT bracketology. Conference season is upon us and that means we have enough data to start projecting the NCAA tournament and NIT fields.
In episode eight of the NEC Fast Break John is joined by the entire gang (Ryan, Ray, Nelson and Stephen) to cover every team in the NEC before conference play begins.
This is a guest post from Norman Rose. You may know him as @ECoastBias on Twitter.
NEC Fast Break has its first special guest as NEC Associate Commission Ron Ratner joins the podcast to talk about what’s happened thus far in league play.
In this week’s episode of NEC Fast Break Ryan Peters, John Templon and Nelson Castillo chat about LIU Brooklyn, Sacred Heart, Fairleigh Dickinson, surprising players and more. (Sorry if John’s audio levels are low. He’ll boost his microphone next time.)
Columbia played excellent defense in the first half, along with good enough defense in the second half, and pulled out a convincing 65-56 victory over NJIT on Saturday night.
Donate To Help Big Apple Buckets
John’s ThoughtsMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Yale 86, Columbia 72: Sherrod Can't Miss, Bulldog Offense Can't Be Stopped
- What Does Elijah Minnie's Dismissal Mean for Robert Morris?
- Siena Freshman Nico Clareth Bringing Saints Energy
- Sacred Heart 74, St. Francis Brooklyn 70: Gutty, Gritty Pioneers
- NIT Bracketology: January 1, 2016
- NIT Bracketology: Jan. 25, 2016
- Head Coach Contract Tracker
- Stony Brook's Jameel Warney: From Air Balls To NBA Hype
- UNCW 70, Hofstra 67: Pride Blow 20 Point Lead
- Fordham Finding Their Defensive Presence In Atlantic 10 Play