Jahad Thomas was the first player to commit to UMass Lowell under head coach Pat Duquette and his presence was felt for the first time this past season.
The Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference officially announced that the format of their conference tournament will change.
Albany will have a chance to win four straight conference championships, an almost unprecedented opportunity, and it could be argued they have a great chance to win come March 2016.
This past season was supposed to build up similarly the way that the 2011 cycle of building produced an NCAA tournament team for Saint Peter’s.
As the NEC writer for the upcoming Blue Ribbon College Basketball Yearbook, I’ve started my deep analysis for each individual program. I still have several coaches to speak with throughout the summer, but I wanted to convey my current thoughts on the conference’s returning individual talent. Because 10 of 15 players have graduated or transferred from last […]
This was not how it was supposed to unfold for Hartford’s John Gallagher in year five.
Rosters are starting to settle (mostly) down and summer league is starting up. Now seems like a great time to start looking at what next season could look like in the MAAC.
Another offseason means another chance to use returning-possession minutes (RPM) to try and predict the upcoming college basketball season.
Evan Conti and Justin Harris are just two of a group of Quinnipiac graduates attempting to break into professional basketball this summer.
Halfway through their four year transition into Division I and full membership in the America East conference, UMass Lowell has exceeded expectations.
Donate To Help Big Apple Buckets
John’s ThoughtsMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Non-Conference Schedule Tracker
- UMass Lowell Optimistic Jahad Thomas Will Be Ready For 2015-16 Season
- MAAC Makes Changes To Tournament Format
- Way Too Early NEC All-Conference Teams
- Head Coach Contract Tracker
- Saint Peter's Banking On Retooling Their Roster Quickly
- Marist's Chavaughn Lewis Did It His Way, With No Regrets
- Albany Looking To Reload For Another Historic Run
- Nesmith, Kone Leave Hofstra In Good Hands
- Mount St. Mary's Forward Andrew Smeathers to Forgo His Senior Season