Manhattan junior Shane Richards set a new school record of 166 career 3-pointers with a straightaway jumper a minute into the second half.
Before the season even started, Saint Peter’s knew they were in for an uphill climb.
Sacred Heart was 5-26 last season, and quite frankly had very little going for them in Anthony Latina’s first campaign, finishing 273rd in the nation in adjusted offense and even worse (297th) on defense. What does a young coach do after a season like that? Think a lot, first of all. And second, go to […]
Columbia (6-3) defeated Hofstra (7-3) 82-77 in its signature win of non-conference season. Here are five thoughts following Saturday’s contest at Levien Gym.
Defense wins championships. Maybe. Sometimes. But not at Belmont, who has won six championships in the last nine seasons (five Atlantic Sun, and one in the OVC where it currently resides) largely because it can shoot the ball better than you.
Saint Francis U. upset Rutgers 73-68 Saturday. The Red Flash are now 6-4, coming off good wins against Duquesne and Rutgers.
For the first time in a long time, Vermont has been able to do something they didn’t do often last season, and it’s thanks to the last freshman they signed to their squad.
There was surprise, but not shock when St. John’s found itself down 15 at the half Friday night against Saint Mary’s at Carnesecca Arena. After all, it was about time the Jarvis Curse – you know, the one that hasn’t seen the Red Storm win an NCAA Tournament game in 15 years – showed up, […]
Probably the best thing to happen to Fairfield in their win over Quinnipiac, which was almost two weeks ago, was the fact that Marcus Gilbert was the team’s third leading scorer.
Note: This is a guest post by John Pudner
John’s ThoughtsMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Trae Bell-Haynes Learning Quickly On The Job For Vermont
- Three Thoughts: Belmont 73, Fairfield 61
- Three Thoughts: Saint Francis U. 73, Rutgers 68
- Better Than Ever, Wesley Saunders Leads Harvard’s Hot Start
- Five Thoughts: Columbia 82, Hofstra 77
- Three Thoughts: Sacred Heart 73, New Hampshire 60
- Iona Best School From Smaller Conference According To Value Add
- Richards Sets Record As Manhattan Survives Bear Scare
- Saint Peter's Battling Injuries Since September
- New York City Power Poll: Dec. 15 Edition